Found Cat

  • Linda Bainbridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009
      Found Cat
      An orange neutered male cat with a white nose, white bib and four white
      feet has spent the last three nights in our house. A tattoo in his right
      ear indicates that he was formerly a WAIF cat. We live near Honeymoon
      Lake in Greenbank. He is sweet tempered and affectionate. Would like to
      find his owners.
      Please e-mail lbainbridge@...
      <mailto:lbainbridge@...> if you can help.

    • courtney312312
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
        I know this is a message board for dogs but we have found this lovely friendly cat and had nowhere else to turn.

        It is a black shorthair cat with a pink collar and bell. Very personable and sweet. It has visited our home late at night crying to come in and is breaking our hearts. It has also been spotted during the day by the Corner Store on Cultus Bay road.

        If you know of anyone who is missing this lovely cat please let us know and we'd be happy to take it where ever is needed.

        My email is: courtney.ellen@... or phone number: (360) 579-2443.

        If you need a picture we're also happy to get one on the next midnight visit!

        Thank you for any help!

        Courtney