found dogs

  • lsf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2009
      Found 2 dogs, a basset and a terrier mix (?) tan and white curly hair. Found
      in middle of Saratoga road. Please call to claim. We will take them to Waif
      shelter tomorrow morning.

      Phone 360-730-5574

      Linda

    • mjadams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi Ron,

        This message just popped up on the WAIF Facebook page. Thought you might
        want to send it out on the lost dog network.

        <http://www.facebook.com/ajax/minifeed/remove_confirm.php?story_id=div_story
        _655735984_444997708287&profile_id=184802988287&story_key=14004676&story_typ
        e=100&handler=prof> Remove

        <http://www.facebook.com/triciab2> Tricia Beckner Ratekin Found two male
        American Staffordshire Terriers running loose in downtown Langley around
        6:30pm. One has a collar with WAIF number and already left a message. They
        are home with me but any help to find their owner would be helpful. My
        number is 360-221-8017.