Found Cat

  • rubatano
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
      A tortoise colored female cat with 4 white feet and a white tip at the end of her tail wandered to our house today. We are off Andreason Rd., Langley. She is very beautiful and well cared for. Would like to find her owners.
    • Linda Bainbridge
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009
        Found Cat
        An orange neutered male cat with a white nose, white bib and four white
        feet has spent the last three nights in our house. A tattoo in his right
        ear indicates that he was formerly a WAIF cat. We live near Honeymoon
        Lake in Greenbank. He is sweet tempered and affectionate. Would like to
        find his owners.
        Please e-mail lbainbridge@...
        <mailto:lbainbridge@...> if you can help.

      • courtney312312
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
          I know this is a message board for dogs but we have found this lovely friendly cat and had nowhere else to turn.

          It is a black shorthair cat with a pink collar and bell. Very personable and sweet. It has visited our home late at night crying to come in and is breaking our hearts. It has also been spotted during the day by the Corner Store on Cultus Bay road.

          If you know of anyone who is missing this lovely cat please let us know and we'd be happy to take it where ever is needed.

          My email is: courtney.ellen@... or phone number: (360) 579-2443.

          If you need a picture we're also happy to get one on the next midnight visit!

          Thank you for any help!

          Courtney