Flound Cat

  • crysandlg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      I know this site is more for lost and found dogs, but Cat's are important to and I found one that I hope someone is looking for.

      He is a black and white, short haired male. He has been outside, I assume, for some time as he was very skinny when we got found him. He's been in a few fights, but is now doing well. His wounds have healed. We've had him about 2 weeks, getting him fattend up. I will be taking him in to the vet's very soon to see if he's chipped. If I cannot locate his owners he will be going to a good home soon.

      Call to ID: 360-240-1619