Lost Cat

  • trishrose56
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
      My vet suggested I notify you folks, but it looks like you are mostly supporting lost dogs. If you list missing cats, here is my info:

      Wed night (Jul 15th), a screen fell out of my window and my 2 yr old Safari cat got out and I have not seen him since. I live at 604 Broadway in Coupeville, close to Peaceful Valley (7th St), Madrona Way and the Town Park.

      My cat's name is Rafi, he is an exotic hybrid cat, very sweet but will probably become wild if he is on the loose too much longer.

      I have to leave town tonite, I have left articles of clothing with my smell, along with food and water on my porch in hopes that he will return on his own. I also have friends staying at the house so they will be checking regularly.

      But if anyone has found a beautiful, large cat, brown with black stripes and rosettes, an orange tummy and white under the chin...that is my Rafi. He has never been out before and I never had any intention of ever letting him out, so he is declawed in the front.

      My contact numbers are 678-1044, 661-3427, or 914-0508...any help or advice you can provide is greatly appreciated. I have his picture up in the Coupeville Post Office.