2 missing labs, seaplane base, Oak Harbor

  • rookswife
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      Our dogs, Winston and Bella are missing. They left our home on the seaplane base between 1 and 4 tuesday afternoon. They are both yellow labs. Winston is a 6 year old male, not neutered, and copper in color. Bella is a 3 year old female, has been spayed, and is white in color. We came home to find them gone, and looked for hours. I also posted on whidbey freecycle that they were gone, and a woman wrote me back saying that she saw a man walking them, holding them by the necks, in front of the Navy Lodge around 4 pm. I have called animal control, the shelters in coupeville and oak harbor, and home again. If you see my dogs or have any information, PLEASE call me at 618-339-2895, or reply to this message. I will also try to post a picture. Thanks for any help in advance, our daughters are devistated.

      Annie