Re: Found Golden Retreiver

  • jacquelinesowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
      This dog's name is Sutter and he lives across the street from Freeland Hall. I don't know
      the owner's phone number, so I'll drop your contact information by his house this
      morning.

      Thank you for watching out for Sutter!

      Jacqueline

      --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Jane & Kevin Lungren" <lungkmj@w...>
      wrote:
      > Golden retriever with red collar followed me home (I was in a kayak) with our black lab
      late this afternoon (3/12) from Freeland Park. Please call at 331-5759.