Found English Bulldog & Pitbull in Oak Harbor

  • nottychameleon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Approximately 1 hour ago I found two dogs in my front yard that I now have enclosed in my backyard over here in Military Housing on Crescent Harbor. The first is a male intact brindle & white English Bulldog & the second is a male neutered tan pitbull. They are both very friendly & I have no problem caring for them VERY temporarily due to already having two wonderful boxers. The Bulldog has a collar with a Home Again tag that's unfortunately not up to date & the Pit only has a choker with no tags (very irresponsible people). I've already left messages with the local Animal Control & WAIF so they will most likely be picked up some time in the morning. If you are missing these dogs I suggest contacting these sources for info.