Lost dog Ari

  • setman walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Hello, Jenn;
      I sent myself a copy of the previous e-mail, and the attachment came through
      for me. Just in case, here is the description:

      Ari is a 6-yr. old spayed female, aprx. 70 lbs. She is a mix of shepherd,
      rottweiler, and cattledog. She is black-and-tan, has a large white area on
      her chest with black spots. She is brown-eyed, short-haired, and has a long
      tail which curves up and is white-tipped. She has black "mascara" around her
      eyes - she's pretty. And very sweet-tempered, though she may be a bit wary
      by now. She was last seen at Sandy Point, near Langley, on Monday morning.
      She is not wearing a collar.

      I'm offering a $1,000.00 reward.

      Thanks very much for your help!

      Setman