Found Golden Retreiver

  • Mary Jane & Kevin Lungren
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2004
      Golden retriever with red collar followed me home (I was in a kayak) with our black lab late this afternoon (3/12) from Freeland Park. Please call at 331-5759.

      Kevin and Mary Jane Lungren
      lungkmj@...

    • jacquelinesowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        This dog's name is Sutter and he lives across the street from Freeland Hall. I don't know
        the owner's phone number, so I'll drop your contact information by his house this
        morning.

        Thank you for watching out for Sutter!

        Jacqueline

        --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Jane & Kevin Lungren" <lungkmj@w...>