2 lost alaskan huskies on langley road

  • Alex B.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      If anyone spots two huskies, one white and brown, the other is mostly black; please call me at 425-691-6227 or 360-221-6225. They left last night (May 2nd) from Langley Rd. They are very friendly but are shy with new people and run off if you try to approach them They love playing with other dogs. Their names are Lukos and Fiasco. They are wearing red (Fiasco) and orange (Lukos) collars.Please ask for Alex or ShannonThank you