TWO lost dogs

  • artexpl13
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      I was walking my dogs on Double Bluff Beach today, Sunday, April 5th at about 3pm. After being off-leash for a while, they went into the large driftwood area and I couldn't find them by the time I realized they were gone. After returning to the beach area many times until dark, one person said she might have seen them running through her horse pasture on Wahl and Barr Rds. at about 7pm, which means they went up and over the bluffs.
      Both dogs are medium-sized lab and collie mixes although they do not look alike. The female (Lucy) is a black short-haired dog with a collie-like nose and with white on her chest and a little under her muzzle. The male (Bob) is slightly taller and has long-ish black and brown brindled fur. I hope they are still together. They are friendly although Lucy can be timid at first. Thank you.