Lost Dog

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18 4:44 PM
      Lost Australian Shepherd RED & WHITE
      Responds to the name of Athena
      lost on 3-18-09 in rollng hills.
    • tallislandgirl
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
        Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.

        Laura 341-3775-home
        360-914-1144 cell
      • Mary Jo Keil
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
          Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.

          Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950

        • robert
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
            Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
          • Jennifer Wilson
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
              We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
              is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
              is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
              Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
              phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.