LOST SHIBA INU

  • mnhunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      Our Dakota was lost in the Fort Nugent residential area on Saturday
      the 20th. However I am guessing she is trying to make her way home
      which is off of Whidbey Ave and Glencoe. So basically she could be
      anywhere. I have flyers posted up and am planning on doing more, and
      trying to cover all the other basis. I will post pictures soon. If
      you have any information on where Dakota is or if you found her and
      are taking care of her please call us so we can have our family back
      together!

      Thank you

      Nicole

      (612) 669-1005

      THERE IS A REWARD IF SHE IS FOUND AND BROUGHT BACK TO US!