lost female bichon frise today-west beach road

  • royalalpacas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      Our beloved 4 1/2 y/o female Bichon Frise named "Cali" got out of our
      fence (from a gap made during the storm) this afternoon on West Beach
      Rd. We live across from Swan Lake. Our phone number is 320-4600.
      When my daughter (Cali is one of her 4H dogs) was looking for her
      tonight, someone further south on West Beach Rd. said that a man picked
      up a white dog and was knocking on doors looking for the owner. So,
      we're hoping that Cali is safe tonight. Please call us if you have
      Cali!!! We miss her greatly! She has a light blue collar on with
      silver on it and she has a green tattoo in her ear.

      Thank you,
      Royal family