Missing PITBULL since Aug. 15

  • navyak4life
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi everyone. I lost my dog "Cloe" a few months ago and still have the
      high hopes that she is somewhere out there or has been found. She
      dugout of the yard near K-Mart (my yard faces Oak Harbor Rd. but my
      street is Eston St.) on Aug. 15th and I haven't been able to get her
      back. Her name is Cloe and she would now be a 8 mo. old American
      Pitbull. She was super friendly and playful as well as gets along with
      other animals. She is light brown with a white streak down her face
      (picture link provided below). She was at the time enrolled in Canine
      Good Citizen classes so she did understand "come" "sit" and "stay". My
      other dog 'min-pin' named Brownie really misses her ...he howls and
      cries for her return at night. If you have her ....well please give me
      the courtesy of letting me know she is ok. Linda (360) 672-0582
      **Last seen wearing this collar**
      Here's a link to her picture:
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m101/mosquera_7/P1010003a.jpg