old male rat terrier wearing blue coat found South Whidbey

  • jamiemcnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      About one p.m. 10/31/2008, Friday very old rat terrier? male heading
      north in middle of Cultus Bay road about three miles south of 525.

      He has two I.D.'s on his collar, neither of which leads to an
      owner. Both are probably out of date. He has a chip, read at SWAC, but
      that doesn't lead to owner.

      He's wearing a blue winter coat, seems to be a very nice dog.
      I've called Animal Control and Waif. Neither has a missing report for him.

      I don't want to turn him over to Animal Control because of his
      age, but I can't keep him.

      If you know this dog please get in touch with me. 360-579-2874

      Jamie McNett