Lost malamute

  • husband414
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      We are missing our 6 year old grey and white Malamute female. She
      disappeared between 4:30 - 6:30 this morning. Our biggest concern is
      that she has grand mal seizures unless she gets her medication on time
      and is now 3 hours overdue. She becomes very disoriented after an
      episode. Our location is Bellewood lane on Honeymoon Bay Road just
      North of the Holmes Harbor Golf Course development. (360) 331-3118 or
      cells: (425) 356-9038 or (360) 929-2177
      She has been trained and answers to the name Kenai.
      Thank you,
      Elizabeth & Jack Husband