found large black dog

  • Barb F
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      This guy is very nice, he found our house in North gate Terrace 4 nights ago. He has a orange indian looking harness on. He is a tall dog but only 72 pounds, you can feel his spine and back hips. We took him to the vet but he isn't microchipped. He loves to be by you, lays his head on your lap, sits, lays down, comes, speaks for bacon.

      Doesn't care about the cat, but is a little scared with our other dog.