2 Lost Dogs near Possession Point

  • jon.crimmins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hi-
      Some people were working on our house on Thursday, October 2nd and left
      the gate open. Our two dogs got out and did not return. In the past,
      when they get out they come back within an hour, but not this time.
      Their names are Indy and Rusty. Indy is black with white patches and
      is a Border Collie/ Dalmation Mix. Rusty is multi colored
      (Red,Black,Brown,Blonde) and is a Golden Retriever/ Sheltie Mix.
      They are very loved and their kids miss them greatly.
      Please call Jon or Jodi at(360) 579-4404 or (360) 929-5097 if found or
      seen. Thanks!