2 lost husky-malmute dogs

  • skourasm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 1:50 PM
      We lost two husky-malmute mix male dogs in Langley between Langley rd.
      amd the play ground in the park.The black one is named Lucos and the
      other is white with a black mask is Fiasco.They are 2 yrs old and sweet
      but extreemly shy to strangers and come to french commands.Please
      contact me if you see them. Thank-you Mary