found beagle mix

  • sandralynn_s47
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      A neutered male beagle mix appeared at my home yesterday near
      Thompson Road and Lola Lane. He seems to be a mature dog, but not
      elderly. His collar is patterned in red, black and white but has no
      tags attached. He is very sweet, friendly and well-mannered. Someone
      obviously cares for him a lot. He is welcome here, but would probably
      rather be with his own family. Call Judy or Sandy at 321-4325.