Found peahen

  • martha burdick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      Peahen has been visiting my bird feeding area last couple of days. Seems
      tame. India blue? (Has green on her neck) Hardly any neighbors here but so
      far none have claimed her. Lots of coyotes here, so I'm concerned for her
      safety--don't have an enclosure for her.

      Hope it's ok to post her here--hard to get the word out about missing
      animals around here.

      I'm off Honeymoon Bay Road, on the west side (not the water side), about a
      mile north of the golf course

      360/331-5978

      Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
      yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx