Lost Shepherd

  • P. McCracken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      This morning I spotted an obviously lost and confused large German
      shepherd-type dog at the intersection of Hwy 525 & Useless Bay Colony
      Access Rd (opposite So. whidbey Tilth at Thompson Rd).

      It was before 9 a.m., so neither WAIF nor animal control was in, so I
      reported it to the after hours dispatcher (as suggested by the Animal
      Control message). The dispatcher promised to send a person out immediately.

      The dog may have wandered into the Colony, as the traffic on 525 was heavy
      and he seemed disoriented by it. There was no apparent collar on him and he
      wouldn't let me get very close. I'm just guessing on the gender.

      Hope he's somebody's baby and you can collect him soon.

      Happy New Year.
      Portia McCracken