Lost black shepherd mix near West Beach Rd. in Oak Harbor

  • mdspeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      Beetle was last seen on Barque Road (3 houses east off West Beach Rd.) next door to my
      parents' house about an hour before dark on the 4th of July. I've given my contact info to
      WAIF, so please call their hotline number (360-678-5816) or Dave or Connie Speck at 360-
      279-8748 if you spot her.

      She's very shy and will probably not come to you...she's about 65 lbs., mostly black with a
      white patch on her chest and a grey muzzle. She's 13 years old, not wearing her collar. She
      has a long bushy tail and medium-length fur...she looks like a black shepherd when her ears
      are up, which they probably won't be!