found dog

  • FETCH!
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 14, 2003
      12/14/03 Small dog, maybe pekinese mix in Oak Harbor.
      Lisa at The Party Store will hold at the store today and bring home tonight.
      360)675-1093 work
      360)240-1075 home
      FETCH!
      A Wa. State Non-Profit Organization
      360) 321-4049
      www.whidbey.net/fetch

    • Enwright
      Message 2 of 12 , May 30 1:09 PM
        Found male dog looks like a healer, black and white patches, med, about 40
        plus weight. He has brown eyes with a black patch around right eye and a
        cropped tail. Easy going likes to play, found in Useless Bay Colony around
        Mills.Our e-mail is daemisha@..., found 5/30/04
      • WAIF
        Message 3 of 12 , May 31 3:49 PM
          A gentleman called this morning and said he was missing his dog and the
          description matched that of the dog you found. I gave him your e-mail
          address and was wondering if he has contacted you. If it is his dog would
          you please let us know so we can update our reports? Thanks so much for your
          help in finding the dog's owner

          Fawn at WAIF
        • FETCH!
          Message 4 of 12 , May 31 8:51 PM
            Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
            Patricia 360)321-2377

            Has your dog wagged its tail today?
            FETCH!
            www.whidbey.net/fetch
            fetch@...
            360) 321-4049

          • felicia
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
              Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
              started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
              help us all.

              felicia
            • Sharon
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
                Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

              • dkhdirector
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
                  Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
                  Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
                  foster-care this dog until her family is found
                • Kurt Johnson
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
                    Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
                    Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
                    Today is June 4, 05

                  • pourquois
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                      Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                      near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                      Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.