Lost kitty, please help!

  • jellybean112997
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:23 PM
      Our kitty has been gone since Sunday night. We are devastated. She is
      a 9 month old tabby with a black stripe down her spine. She has a
      little white on her paws but other than that, she is all brown and
      black. Her name is Tiger. She is spayed and had a red, yellow and
      green collar with a heart shaped tag with her name, our address and
      phone. She is quite small for a 9 mo old because she is a twin. Our
      cat had a litter and we kept the twins, her twin sister, Hershey, is so
      sad...as is my 9 year old daughter who we nicknamed "The Kitty
      Whisperer". I know this site is particulary for dogs, but please keep
      an eye out for our tiger. We have a 8 year old basset as well...he
      even seems a little sad because Tiger usually slept with him in the
      afternoons. I have called both Waif's and am just praying someone will
      find her! Thank you all.