LOST, male black LAB, Sunlight Beach-Bayview Rd area

  • jiverson44
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      Our dog WHIDBEY disappeared on Wednesday (11/26) at 9pm. He was
      last seen on Sunlight Beach Rd. We spend most weekends on Sunlight
      during the summer so he is familiar with the area.

      WHIDBEY is a 3 yr old, neutered, male black lab weighing approx. 85-
      90 pounds. He has a very mellow disposition and is very friendly.
      He was wearing a red collar with his name embroidered on it along
      with our Seattle telephone number (206-352-2160). He is also
      microchipped so he should be able to be identified if his collar
      came off. He knows the "sit", "stay", "down", "come" (sort
      of), "drop it", and "leave it" commands. He has medium length hair
      that is slightly wavy on his back. The tip of his tail bends very
      slightly to his right.

      We can be reached on Whidbey Island until the evening of Sunday
      11/30 at 360-321-5896. After Sunday please contact us ANYTIME at
      the information below in Seattle:

      Andrea and Jans Iverson
      206-352-2160 home
      206-850-8056 mobile
      jansi44@...

      We are offering a reward if he's found. Please let us know if any
      of you would like us to email some pictures of Whidbey. Thank you
      for providing any information about Whidbey to help us find him or
      at least know what has happened to him.

      Andrea and Jans Iverson
    • Jane Seymour
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        So sorry you lost your dog. Be sure to check in with WAIF animal
        shelter in Coupeville. Jane