lost dog

  • marty and earl
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 14, 2003
      Hilly is a very blond Golden Retriever female, very fluffy, very friendly, about 12 years old, red collar with Island Co tags, lost Sunday on Fidalgo Island at Rosario Road and Burrows View Lane.. Our phone is 360-679-7674 We live on Whidbey Island and would appreciate any information about any blond female Golden seen. email:rogersjorg@...

    • Sherrie Short
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 14, 2003
        Good luck in your search. Did you know about the site pet finder.com? You can check for lost animals and and post lost animal notices. Just thought I would let you know in case you were not aware of this site.

        Again, best of luck.
        Sherrie

        marty and earl <rogersjorg@...> wrote:
        Hilly is a very blond Golden Retriever female, very fluffy, very friendly, about 12 years old, red collar with Island Co tags, lost Sunday on Fidalgo Island at Rosario Road and Burrows View Lane.. Our phone is 360-679-7674 We live on Whidbey Island and would appreciate any information about any blond female Golden seen. email:rogersjorg@...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Please send email to this group only to report a
        dog that you have lost or found.

        If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact and VISIT
        the WAIF Animal Shelter in Coupeville and the Oak Harbor
        Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. It is very important to visit the shelters yourself to check for your dog -- shelter staff may not recognize your dog from a description over the telephone. Check out the WAIF web site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
        shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/dogs/dogs.asp ). If you have found a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other places dog owners may contact (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
        or other ID on the dog will help return the animal home safely. Consider a microchip -- a stolen dog will have its tags removed before being dumped, so a microchip might help return your dog home.

        If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address in a new message you create.

      • ldp
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2004
          Lost dog - 7 yr old medium size black and white female "Boxer" - Langley - Edgecliff Drive-Sandy Point Rd. area. Collar but no tags. Answers to "Murphy". Missing since early afternoon Monday August 2. Contact Larry at 221 5189 or 341 4302.

        • felicia
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 16, 2004
            Hi,
            My name is Felicia Williams. This morning my son's dog disappeared from the
            area of 2735 Evening Glory Court. I have scoured the area including the
            beach area and the "dog park" area on Bayview Rd.
            I have also alerted all my neighbors.

            If you should see this dog - an Austrailian shepherd - with black and white
            hair, one blue eye and one brown, about 2 years old, answers to BLUE, please
            call me at 321-5317. Thank you very much.
          • NORTHSTAR
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 7, 2004
              LOST, male brindle (blk & brown) Akita & Sheltie mix. Taken from Freeland area, could be any where? call (360)331-7795

            • g211252459
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 7, 2004
                I Had My dog taken from my front yard on Nov. 15th. Freeland area,
                however the person who took him lives in Oak Harbor. He is brindle
                (blk & Brown) he weighs 35 lbs. one ear stands up and the other
                flops down. He comes to the name of Kolby.Please call 331-7795 if
                you have seen him.
              • MaryJane & Kevin Lungren
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                  Lost dog--9 year old golden retriever, female, answers to the name of
                  "Sweetie". Last seen on East Harbor Road in Freeland between Goss Lake Road
                  and Goddell Road on Monday March 14. Please call Marilou or Louie at
                  331-4602 or reply to this email.

                  thanks!
                • Pamela Jacques
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 14, 2006
                    Missing since Saturday March 11. Australian shepherd/Blue Heeler mix.
                    Brown and black coat with blue eyes, about 45 lbs. Female named Zoe,
                    age 11 or 12. Needs meds. Collar, but no tags. Disappeared during a run
                    on the trails behind South Whidbey Primary School. Please help us find
                    her, she is greatly missed. 221-8162, Pam and Frank.
                  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 2, 2010
                      Lost Bear!

                      Our dear friend Bear is lost (in a manner of speaking, he is a dog and how "lost" could he really be?). He is an orangy coyote color, part wolf, part malamute, part coyote. We assume that he is wandering the woods and roads of South Whidbey, looking for his owners who are out of town until Monday. You will probably see him anywhere between Coles, Midvale, Maxwelton, Bailey, Cultus Bay, and hopefully not any further than that. If you see him or have him:

                      Call Ashley at 661-609-5722.

                    • I R
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 26, 2010
                        Our bernese mountain dog is missing, he was last seen at the top of scenic ave off of fish road in freeland at around 8pm last night 9/25/10. He is three years old and very shy to new people. He is a long hair black body with white chest and brown markings. please call us if you see him 425-766-3302 or 360-969-5292, his name is Neiko and has a blue camo collar under the fur.
                      • jeemy35
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 30, 2010
                          female chocolate labrador lost. pure breed but has a white bearded chin. answers to the name of maggie. no collar or tags on her. very friendly dog. lost from house on roeder dr up near heller water towers. if found please contact jim 253 3779092