Red/white possible border collie in Maxwelton area

  • Allie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      This dog has been hanging out on Maxwelton near the For/Evergreen
      properties (landscaping place) and they have seen it getting into
      trash and stuff. It has tags, and the vet said the dog's name was
      Kayla, but when they called the numbers there was no one there or it
      was disconnected. The For/Evergreen guy I talked to said they had seen
      the dog hanging out around there for quite awhile but I had only seen
      it yesterday. I run by down there every day with my border collies.
      Anyway, it had a Langley address but no one seems to have claimed it.
      It is very friendly. It hopped right into someone's car yesterday.