Kerrie and Shanti

  • rrjames@in-tel-a-choice.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      Left West edge of Langley this Morning about 11Am. Dug out under the
      fence. I have a plan for reinforcement.

      They have been out as far as Porter field in the past.

      Thanks for any help. 360 320-2252

      JE
    • rrjames@in-tel-a-choice.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
        All is well. A neighbor called last night at 10 o'clock (after 11 hours of
        anxiety). They were happy and dirty.

        We had the advantage of "Lucky Pet" tags on both with an 800 number
        staffed 24/7. They gave her the numbers to call.

        Highly recommend those tags!

        Thanks for all good thoughts. Fence repair today.

        JE