Lost Dog-Karma

  • spuvlppsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      Karma is a female German Shepard dog with some white on her chest,
      she's about a year old and lives in the area of Baby Island. I am not
      the dog's owner but I'm posting in response to the "lost" sign at the
      intersection of Goss Lake and East Harbor roads which describes her. I
      saw her there (Goss Lk/East Harbor area) on Thursday 11/08 at about
      4:00 pm and wrongly assumed she was heading home. If anyone sees her,
      the owner's phone number is 425-754-3794.

      Karma is not at WAIF, I already checked. I am very sorry I did not pick
      her up, should have listened to my gut instead of my husband. Please
      keep your eyes open for her and help her get home.