lost dog/female/red-.brown beagetypebushpoint

  • geeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Our dear "LittlePig" is missing after the windstorm today;I got home from work and she was gone;possibly the gate became unlatched and she got out of the yard. Our other dog was out too, but hiding in the bushes. LittlePig is medium size,shorthair,broad chest,reddish brown, with a high curly tail. No collar. She acts like a princess. She barks alot because she has a lot to say. With no power,havent called the shelter, but will do so in the a.m.We live off Bush Point Rd about a mile from the Bush Point area. Call 331-1068 or 331-1466(my work).Thanks for watching for her. Crary Gaggia gee@...