LOST!

  • Dorothy Parshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      WHERE, OH, WHERE IS MEENA??
      She has been gone for almost two days. Is she dead by the side of a
      road? Is she injured? Has her collar caught on something and she is
      choking/starving? Please let me know –dead or alive.
      ON WEDNESDAY. 7 NOVEMBER, ABOUT 2 PM in FREELAND

      MEENA JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR WINDOW WHILE I WAS IN THE ATHLETIC CLUB.
      I HAVE ONLY HAD HER A WEEK AND DID NOT REALIZE SHE WOULD JUMP OUT!

      SHE HAD ON A PURPLE COLLAR WITH TAGS, INCLUDING ONE WITH THE NAME
      “BARNEY” AND OUR PHONE NUMBER. SHE MAY HAVE LOST HER COLLAR AS I
      HAVE WAITED IN VAIN FOR A PHONE CALL.

      MEENA IS A VERY HIGH ENERGY OLDER DOG. SHE CAN COVER A LOT OF
      TERRITORY. SHE DOES NOT YET KNOW HER NEW NAME. SHE IS ABOUT KNEE
      HIGH, SWEET, CUTE, SASSY AND RUNS LIKE THE WIND. NEITHER THICKETS NOR
      THE BLUFF DETER HER.

      I AM DISTRAUGHT.

      PLEASE PHONE DOROTHY AT 579-1576