Returned to owner

  • Ralph and Barbara Mundell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2003
      With regards to our message yesterday:

      (Found Just south of Bush point 2 small dogs - Ralph and Barbara Mundell
      Hi, We had two small dogs show up in our yard today. They appear to be
      lost.)

      This is a note of thanks for the Lost Dog e-mail list. We listed the lost
      dogs yesterday and the dogs owner contacted us this morning and came over
      and got his dogs. He gives many,many thanks for the list,