Found Just south of Bush point 2 small dogs

  • Ralph and Barbara Mundell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hi, We had two small dogs show up in our yard today. They appear to be
      lost. One is white with reddish brown patches and the other is white with
      black and reddish brown patches about the size of a jack russell terrier.
      Our contact info is:
      Ralph and Barbara Mundell
      331-1933

      Atrtached are three pictures of the dogs.