LOST 6 mo. AMERICAN PITBULL-CLOE

  • bellamosquera
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 7:10 PM
      HI everyone. I hope you guys can help me find my doggy. She dug out of
      the yard (near K-Mart) on Aug. 15th and I haven't been able to get her
      back. Her name is Cloe and she is a 6 mo. old American Pitbull. She
      is super friendly and playful with humans as well as other animals.
      She
      was currently taking Canine Good Citizen classes so she does understand
      "come" "sit" and "stay". If you see her or are able to catch her,
      please contact me (Linda-360-672-0582) as she is very missed!!!
      **Last seen wearing this collar**
      Here's a link to her picture:
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m101/mosquera_7/P1010003a.jpg
    • martha burdick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 4:21 PM
        I hope you get Chloe back. I strongly suggest (1) talking to as many kids in your neighborhood as possible (they are in may cases the only people who know what's going on) and (2) offering as significant reward as you an afford for her return, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

        I'd post this reward offer very prominently throughout your neighborhood, as far asa you can.

        Pit bulls unfortunately appeal to adolescents and yuong adults, but the reward might prompt to give a dog back.

        I had a pit bull stolen out of my house by teenagers who broke in to get the dog. I got the dog back, only because my neighbor was very street savvy. I had a second pt bull, found as a stray, who several neighborhood kiods were always trying to get their hands on (eg, lying and saying shehad been their dog).

        My point is just that some people are fascinated by pit bulls but may be willing to trade the dog for money.

        Have you contacted animal control? Are you withi the city limits of Oak Harbor? If so, is there some kind of ordinance cocerning pit bulls?