LOST 6 mo. old PITBULL-CLOE

  • bellamosquera
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      HI everyone. I hope you guys can help me find my doggy. She dug out of
      the yard (near K-Mart) on Aug. 15th and I haven't been able to get her
      back. Her name is Cloe and she is a 6 mo. old American Pitbull. She
      is super friendly and playful with humans as well as other animals. She
      was currently taking Canine Good Citizen classes so she does understand
      "come" "sit" and "stay". If you see her or are able to catch her,
      please contact me (Linda-360-672-0582) as she is very missed!!!

      **Last seen wearing this collar**
      [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket]
      <http://photobucket.com/>