Lost Dog

  • kajsabflink
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2003
      Rascal- very friendly Huskie- Retriver mix, ran off from our Clinton
      home, close to ferry, about 7 pm on aug 9th. Earlier this summer he
      was attacked by a coyote and has healing scares along his right
      flank. He looks like a german sheppard with drooping ears.
    • Heather LaVoy
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2005
        Hi my name is Heather. My dog Dazee has been missing since 2/18/05 around 4:30 pm in the Clinton area. She is 2 1/2 medium size. She is an Airedale mix with medium legnth wiry hair. She has a skin condition and some hair loss on her hind quarters. She has brown eyes and is wearing a purple collar. She has floppy ears and is very friendly. If anyone finds her please call me at 360-341-2594. Ask for Heather or Jill. We miss her very much and hope to have her returned to us safely soon. Thank you for all your help.
        Heather

      • Darlene
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
          Lost Australian Shepherd RED & WHITE
          Responds to the name of Athena
          lost on 3-18-09 in rollng hills.
        • tallislandgirl
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
            Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.

            Laura 341-3775-home
            360-914-1144 cell
          • Mary Jo Keil
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
              Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.

              Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950

            • robert
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
                Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
              • Jennifer Wilson
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
                  We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
                  is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
                  is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
                  Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
                  phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.