Lost Dog

  • kajsabflink
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10, 2003
      Rascal- very friendly Huskie- Retriver mix, ran off from our Clinton
      home, close to ferry, about 7 pm on aug 9th. Earlier this summer he
      was attacked by a coyote and has healing scares along his right
      flank. He looks like a german sheppard with drooping ears.
    • Heather LaVoy
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19, 2005
        Hi my name is Heather. My dog Dazee has been missing since 2/18/05 around 4:30 pm in the Clinton area. She is 2 1/2 medium size. She is an Airedale mix with medium legnth wiry hair. She has a skin condition and some hair loss on her hind quarters. She has brown eyes and is wearing a purple collar. She has floppy ears and is very friendly. If anyone finds her please call me at 360-341-2594. Ask for Heather or Jill. We miss her very much and hope to have her returned to us safely soon. Thank you for all your help.
        Heather

      • Darlene
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2009
          Lost Australian Shepherd RED & WHITE
          Responds to the name of Athena
          lost on 3-18-09 in rollng hills.
        • tallislandgirl
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 14, 2009
            Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.

            Laura 341-3775-home
            360-914-1144 cell
          • Mary Jo Keil
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
              Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.

              Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950

            • robert
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 10, 2011
                Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
              • Jennifer Wilson
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 5, 2011
                  We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
                  is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
                  is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
                  Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
                  phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.
                • Ruth Vassar
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 30
                    I just moved here yesterday and my dog ran off. He is my best friend and I am devastated. It occurred around 6:45 to 7pm last night, Sept 29th. He disappeared from Coddington Rd in Coupeville, at the intersection of Coddington Rd and Race Rd. Please be on the lookout for him. His name is Buddy, he has on a blue collar with SD dog tags. He is a black and white (mostly white) border collie. I can be reached at 360-228-1896.

                    Sent from my iPhone