Chocolote Miniature Poodle

  • szaszarose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      I am not a member of this list...I live on Lancaster Road...off of
      Double Bluff Road, and these are the ways to contact me...
      360 331 2108
      206 841 0001
      LOST DOG WHEN WALKING IN DOUBLE BLUFF BEACH.
      I am watching this dog for my friend Lauren, usually well behaved and
      gentle, but somehow got real scared when off the leash for a few
      minutes the second time. She seems to be running around in the
      neighborhood, and a few people have tried to catch her, but she just
      keeps running.
      Please contact me if you see her or if you have found her.
      Thank you.
      Also you can call me if you have any questions.
      Sincerely,
      Jana Malecki