LOST - male Havanese East harbor Road, Freeland

  • Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      DESPERATELY SEEKING HEMMINGWAY

      Could you please pass this on—Sunday, our male Havanese-- Hemmingway escaped
      through the dog door (the locked dog door), so we didn't realize what had
      happened right away. We have searched all afternoon and evening. No sign of
      him. He is silver and white and has a red collar- with a tag with our phone
      number on it-- 360-730-8158. We can also be reached via cell @ 206-920-8931
      (David's cell). We live off East Harbor Rd about three miles N. of
      Freeland. Please help us find Hemmingway!!!!!!??

      Sincerely,

      Dayle Gray

      Posted by Ron Kerrigan. Please do not reply to this email since the owners
      are not part of the WhidbeyLost Dogs email list. Call them directly if you
      have information about their dog.