Lost - 2 black Labs Maxwelton area

  • Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Our dogs - 2 female black labs, 90 lbs each, 10 years old, named Puck and
      Obie, disappeared between 2:30 and 5:30 p.m. Monday 7/23/07. Puck had
      a red collar and Obie a blue one -- their tags had fallen off some time
      ago but they do have an embedded chip. We live at 5278 S. Maxwelton Rd. in
      Langley (about a mile north of the high school). They were in our yard
      but we have acreage that they feel free to roam.
      Thank you for helping with this.

      Judy and David Slepyan
      221-2688 cell 360-239-5074

      Posted by Ron Kerrigan. If you have information about these dogs please
      contact owners directly. They are not on the WhidbeyLost Dogs email list and
      will not see any replies to this email.