Found: Male Beagle/Shepherd - Freeland

  • jacquelinesowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      Found: July 10, 5 PM on Bercot Rd by Holmes Harbor, Freeland.

      Male Beagle/Shepherd mix (our best guess). He has a Beagle face and size
      with Shepherd fur, markings, and fluffy tail. Red, blue, beige, and black collar -
      the collar has red X's over a blue stripe. No ID tags.

      We will have him checked for a micro-chip and contact WAIF today. Contact
      Jacqueline Sowell at (360) 331-5564.
    • jacquelinesowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2003
        Rhonda at Useless Bay Animal Clinic recognized this sweet, little guy as
        Buddy, who lives with Bryan Nichols. Buddy is home again, safe and sound.
        Thanks go to Rhonda for a keen eye and a big heart.

        Jacqueline

        --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, "jacquelinesowell" <