Found: Male Beagle/Shepherd - Freeland

  • jacquelinesowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 8:03 AM
      Found: July 10, 5 PM on Bercot Rd by Holmes Harbor, Freeland.

      Male Beagle/Shepherd mix (our best guess). He has a Beagle face and size
      with Shepherd fur, markings, and fluffy tail. Red, blue, beige, and black collar -
      the collar has red X's over a blue stripe. No ID tags.

      We will have him checked for a micro-chip and contact WAIF today. Contact
      Jacqueline Sowell at (360) 331-5564.
    • jacquelinesowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 1:04 PM
        Rhonda at Useless Bay Animal Clinic recognized this sweet, little guy as
        Buddy, who lives with Bryan Nichols. Buddy is home again, safe and sound.
        Thanks go to Rhonda for a keen eye and a big heart.

        Jacqueline

        --- In whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com, "jacquelinesowell" <