Lost Red Chow - Freeland

  • Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Chow - reddish brown
      55 lbs
      Name: Max
      No collar
      Very friendly
      All shots including kennel cough
      Missing from near Bush Pt Rd & Mutiny Bay
      331-5001
      Missing from a fenced yard and they can't find where he got out but he has
      dug out before.

      NOTE: Posted by Ron Kerrigan for a non-list member. Please do not reply to
      this email if you know about this dog -- please call the number listed.

      Thanks.
    • WAIF
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi Ron! Have a found dog phone message. Nikki found a chow dog on Bush
        Point Rd. Called her and left the phone number of the person that lost the
        dog. If you need more info, let me know. Donna @ Waif
      • Donna Taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
          Max has been reunited with his Mom thanks directly to this group. Thank you
          all very much. This was the first time I've used this group and what a
          great ending. Max's Mom, my friend, says thank you also.

          Donna Taylor