Lost Dog

  • Cheryl Telford
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2003
      Lost,neutered male, beige colored, 10 lb. no collar, Shitzu/poodle-Oak
      Harbor,West Beach-Hastie Lake area. Answers to "Brinkley", Ran away Sunday
      evening,June 29. Ph. 675-0532, telford@.... Reward.
    • kajsabflink
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 10, 2003
        Rascal- very friendly Huskie- Retriver mix, ran off from our Clinton
        home, close to ferry, about 7 pm on aug 9th. Earlier this summer he
        was attacked by a coyote and has healing scares along his right
        flank. He looks like a german sheppard with drooping ears.
      • Heather LaVoy
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 19, 2005
          Hi my name is Heather. My dog Dazee has been missing since 2/18/05 around 4:30 pm in the Clinton area. She is 2 1/2 medium size. She is an Airedale mix with medium legnth wiry hair. She has a skin condition and some hair loss on her hind quarters. She has brown eyes and is wearing a purple collar. She has floppy ears and is very friendly. If anyone finds her please call me at 360-341-2594. Ask for Heather or Jill. We miss her very much and hope to have her returned to us safely soon. Thank you for all your help.
          Heather

        • Darlene
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2009
            Lost Australian Shepherd RED & WHITE
            Responds to the name of Athena
            lost on 3-18-09 in rollng hills.
          • tallislandgirl
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 14 9:21 AM
              Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.

              Laura 341-3775-home
              360-914-1144 cell
            • Mary Jo Keil
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 6 8:58 PM
                Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.

                Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950

              • robert
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 10, 2011
                  Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
                • Jennifer Wilson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 5, 2011
                    We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
                    is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
                    is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
                    Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
                    phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.
                  • Ruth Vassar
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 30
                      I just moved here yesterday and my dog ran off. He is my best friend and I am devastated. It occurred around 6:45 to 7pm last night, Sept 29th. He disappeared from Coddington Rd in Coupeville, at the intersection of Coddington Rd and Race Rd. Please be on the lookout for him. His name is Buddy, he has on a blue collar with SD dog tags. He is a black and white (mostly white) border collie. I can be reached at 360-228-1896.

                      Sent from my iPhone