Lost Katy

  • P. McCracken & N. Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Dear All,

      A new neighbor has lost his life companion Katy, a senior golden lab. Katy
      is quiet, very friendly, and wears a collar but no ID.

      She and her dad are newly moved to 2525 Hillis Dr in the Useless Bay Colony
      near Freeland, so she doesn't yet know her neighborhood. She went missing
      about noon on Saturday, June 28.

      Please call me at 260-321-4280 if you know anything about her, and I will
      get word to her dad.

      Thanks,
      Portia McCracken