PS Safe, thanks FOUND -Rascal, neighbor's dog

  • Laura Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      PS
      Thanks to this email, WAIF called me with the phone number of the people who
      were keeping Rascal. They called WAIF, WAIF saw this email.... Meanwhile, I
      called the vet Dr. Robin and she had me bring in Rascal. He had a nice rest
      and relaxation at the vet's overnight.

      I called Rascals' new 'step'family and it all worked out. Thanks to this
      email that helped me find the family.

      Laura

      FOUND

      I found my neighbor's dog. Only she- my neighbor- has left town and left
      Rascal with someone, I know not who?

      Rascal has injuries from an encounter with a coyote or something and is
      being treated by a vet, Dr. Robin? Does anyone know who is taking care of
      Rascal. I think he needs his meds and my dog, Hunter just wants to play with
      him, only Rascal has large wounds and does not want to play....

      Please call me anyone with info,

      Laura or Jim
      341-2001
      THNKAS