Not SPAM I swear

  • Donna Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      I live on Whidbey and this site is so important for lost dogs and cats and I
      don't want to unsubscribe because of the stupid SPAM that comes through on
      it, but it is getting where it is several a day getting past 2 filters that
      I have.

      I'm concerned people are going to drop off the list because of this.

      Is there any way the person in charge of the list can put a stronger SPAM
      filter on this address - or could we ask every legitimate e-mail have the
      word DOG or CAT or LOST DOG or LOST CAT and then have the filter stop
      anything that doesn't not have these words in the subject.

      Just a thought.

      Thanks,

      Donna Taylor

      Present Mom to 4 WAIF dogs, Mom to many WAIF dogs that have passed - Louie,
      Daisey Mae, Comet, Shasta, ...............